Hey there planner peeps!
Like most things in life, there will always be the good and the bad with every experience . So let’s disgust the two. Remember these are just from my own personal experience and observations.
The good parts of being a PR girl
- FREE PRODUCTS!!
- Discount codes
- FIRST hand on new releases
- I am able to create a connection with the ladies I PR for and with.
- I get to be involved in helping a mom / pop store grow
The bad parts of being a PR girl
- Your news feed may or may not become a profile full of reposts and shop updates instead of your own planner spreads and such
- You start to lose followers because of the reposts
- Social media notifications take up your life LOL
Now as you can see there is not much things that can cause such negativity to being a PR girl however, there are several things that may make being a PR girl a tad bit difficult.
Complications with being a PR girl
- No products to promote
- Not getting along with fellow PR girls
- Getting blamed for sales not going well
- Lack of communication within a PR team
- Not enough followers to get a sales mark
I personally feel that the worst that could happen is that you either get dropped from a PR team or the owner shuts it down.
Hopefully this small piece of information helps.